This section contains all the rules governing the distribution of content that you, as a User, must follow. Failure to comply with these rules may result in your content being rejected, i.e., removed from POKMI.
As indicated in our Terms and Conditions, you must be the legal owner of the content you submit, post, or display on POKMI and must be in compliance with all applicable intellectual property laws and must not violate any rights of any third party. Failing this, your content will be refused by POKMI, and therefore not posted.
You may not post any content (comments, photos, etc.) that includes:
- content that does not belong to you;
- content that belongs to you but you do not have the authorization to show the people on the pictures and/or videos (you took the pictures and/or videos and the models did not authorize you to post the content);
- individual under 18 years old;
- content depicting illegal acts, unauthorized activities;political, religious or sectarian content;
- content that is discriminatory, sexist, racist, xenophobic, anti-Semitic;
- Content related to organizations or persons responsible for terrorism, glorifies crime, crimes against humanity, etc.;
- logos and brands not authorized by POKMI, direct or indirect commercial promotion;
- personal data, including telephone numbers and email addresses;
- link to a site not authorized by POKMI;
- drugs and objects or behavior commonly associated with drugs,
- dangerous and illicit substances;
- weapons, firearms, explosives, hunting traps.
This list is not exhaustive.